ACCOUNTANTS IN DUBAI- ELEVATEBS.COM
What do we mean by Accountants?
Accountants provide support to the client’s account operations through analyzing, and researching accounting data. They also prepare financial reports for the clients.
An accountant is responsible for preparing asset, liability, and capital account entries through compiling and analyzing account information of the company.
Elevate Accountant has provided accounting services in Dubai to many small, medium and large-scale organisations over the years. Here are some reasons to choose us as reliable accountant in Dubai from list of accounting companies in Dubai:
- Leading Accounting companies in Dubai specializing in working with SMEs and MSME
- Competitive Fee
- Good turnaround time
- Good decision making
Here are several examples in which an accountant may become involved:
- Issuing an invoice to a customer
- Recording a sale and account receivable.
- Receiving an invoice from a supplier
- Recording an expense or asset and an account payable.
- Issuing a salary or wage payment to an employee
- Reconciling a bank statement
- Produces adjustments to the cash account.
- Financial statements are issued to the owners.The financial statements include the income statement, balance sheet, and statement of cash flows.
- Management reports are issued to the management team
- Tax reports are issued to several government entities.
Why we need to Hire Accountant in Dubai?
There are so many good reasons for hiring an accountant for your company’s at different stage.
- From a business plan to company formation
- For loan application
- For tax audit
Like all small business owners they think that not to hire an accountant and save money. But accountant will do certain tasks such as taxes. so we can save our time and can do something valuable.
You’ll get extra time to generate revenue, and you also have peace of mind that an expert is taking care of the details.
Every successful business wanted to hire a qualified and experienced accountants team, because they know the value of accountant in their business growth.
Type of Accountants
There are different type of accountants. Depending on the are of expertise we can differentiate the designations of accountants :
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA),
- Certified Management Accountant (CMA),
- Certified Financial Manager (CFM),
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE),
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP),
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA),
- Enrolled Agent (EA),
- Certified Government Financial Manager (CGFM).
Responsibilities of Accountants:
- Accountants maintain annual maintenance contract And make sure all services are met in terms of reliability and quality.
- Manages Cash Flow, which give an insight how we can change in financial forecast & improve budget.
- Analyze payroll requirements of clients and prepare and processes monthly payrolls data.
- Coordinate with auditors so all the audit reports will be completed on time.
- CPA, prepares profit and loss statement using general accounting procedures.
- He/she is responsible for resolving all the accounting issues.
- Accountant compiles all the financial information and adds entries to the general ledger account.
- Prepare budgets, revenue, expenses, and other accounting documents.
- Helps in analyzing expenditure and control the expenditure.
- Examine all the financial records of a business, and ensure the accuracy of records.
- Check whether taxes are paid on time or not.
The number one priority for the team at Elevate is to provide quality accounting, tax and business consultancy services.
Considered amongst the top CA Firm in dubai and trusted Consultants, we offer comprehensive suite of services so clients can focus on other important aspects of their business.
Salary of Accountants in Dubai
Accountants salaries can vary depending on the employer. Large companies may pay higher salaries. Independent accountants in Dubai with good list of clients also can earn more.
The total package of an experienced Accountants in Dubai is around AED 243,282 per year.
And average salary of accountant in Dubai is around AED 60,668 per year.
Elevate accountants in Dubai have a very important place in the finance and business industries. We examine all the financial records of a business, and ensure the accuracy of records, and then prepare profit and loss financial reports of the companies. We ensure that taxes are paid on time. Hire Elevate, one of the leading accountants in Dubai to help you manage all aspects of your business effortlessly.
Our professional accountants use latest technology to provide bookkeeping and accounting services in Dubai. So many industries requires accounting services like Advertising, Oil & Gas, Engineering, Retail and FMCG industries etc. So hire Our Accountants in Dubai for flawless and quality work.