ACCOUNTANTS IN DUBAI- ELEVATEBS.COM
What do we mean by Accountants?
Accountants provide support to the client’s account operations through analyzing, and researching accounting data. They also prepare financial reports for the clients. An accountant is responsible for preparing asset, liability, and capital account entries through compiling and analyzing account information of the company.
Why we need to Hire Accountant in Dubai?
There are so many good reasons for hiring an accountant for your company’s at different stage.
- From a business plan to company formation
- For loan application
- For tax audit
Like all small business owners they think that not to hire an accountant and save money. But accountant will do certain tasks such as taxes. so we can save our time and can do something valuable.
You’ll get extra time to generate revenue, and you also have peace of mind that an expert is taking care of the details.
Elevate accountants in Dubai have a very important place in the finance and business industries. We examine all the financial records of a business, and ensure the accuracy of records, and then prepare profit and loss financial reports of the companies. We ensure that taxes are paid on time. Hire Elevate, one of the leading accountants in Dubai to help you manage all aspects of your business effortlessly.
Our professional accountants use latest technology to provide bookkeeping and accounting services in Dubai. So many industries requires accounting services like Advertising, Oil & Gas, Engineering, Retail and FMCG industries etc. So hire Our Accountants in Dubai for flawless and quality work.
Type of Accountants
There are different type of accountants. Depending on the are of expertise we can differentiate the designations of accountants :
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA),
- Certified Management Accountant (CMA),
- Certified Financial Manager (CFM),
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE),
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP),
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA),
- Enrolled Agent (EA),
- Certified Government Financial Manager (CGFM).
- Accountants maintain annual maintenance contract And make sure all services are met in terms of reliability and quality.
- Manages Cash Flow, which give an insight how we can change in financial forecast & improve budget.
- Analyze payroll requirements of clients and prepare and processes monthly payrolls data.
- Coordinate with auditors so all the audit reports will be completed on time.
- CPA, prepares profit and loss statement using general accounting procedures.
- He/she is responsible for resolving all the accounting issues.
- Accountant compiles all the financial information and adds entries to the general ledger account.
- Prepare budgets, revenue, expenses, and other accounting documents.
- Helps in analyzing expenditure and control the expenditure.
- Examine all the financial records of a business, and ensure the accuracy of records.
- Check whether taxes are paid on time or not.